[time-nuts] Lucent KS-24361 Ref1 burnin after 1.8 weeks

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 11:23:45 EST 2014

As suggested by Bob and others the REF1 new out of the box needs time to
burn in. At 1.8 weeks now I can see the EFC settling down towards a
straight line. To start I was about 800 counts per day rising. Today 150
and rising. So it is slowly shifting towards what a z3801 as an example
will do.
Also ultimately it will look like an example Antony sent me. Simply noisy.
The 3801 is fairly smooth.

So I sense my earlier concern of a "Bad box" is wrong. Pretty happy about
that.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL