[time-nuts] 10MHz LTE-Lite

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Thu Nov 20 18:03:11 EST 2014

Hi

Probably a question for John Miles (who designed them and is a list member) or Symmetricom (who now sells them for $10K to $15K).

Quick and dirty description - takes the two inputs and digitizes them against an internal clock. The result is fed to a PC via USB. The data is auto-correlation processed on the PC and after a bit of work by the CPU, you get phase noise information.

Bob