[time-nuts] Practical considerations making a lab standard with an LTE lite

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Sun Nov 23 17:59:31 EST 2014

Hi

Actually that was Bob trying to explain Tom’s plots simply from looking at them. I *think* I got it right, but it’s Tom’s data and his LTE part. Others have commented that Tom’s part looks different than theirs.

Maybe Tom needs a Microsoft Windows Update on his GPSDO firmware :) For some reason the very thought of Microsoft getting involved in something like that makes me shudder…

Bob