[time-nuts] Lucent KS-24361 Simple Doubler

Dave M dgminala at mediacombb.net
Tue Nov 25 10:46:21 EST 2014

Give them a call... they are more than willing to sell single pieces of
almost any of their products, at the listed lowest quantity price,
especially if you are a Ham.  I recently bought several items, some of them
in single quantities.  Many of their MMICs are priced so low that you can
easily buy ten at a time.  Even with shipping, they are cheaper than buying
from the Chinese Ebay sellers.

Dave M