[time-nuts] LTE Lite SkyTraq chip info

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Tue Nov 25 17:12:49 EST 2014

Now that the cat is out of the bag - notice that on these boards we used
the special -T timing version which is more than twice as expensive than  the
normal navigation version used by others.. I personally use the uBlox
software because the Skytrack software had a habit of crashing itself and my
computer from time to time..

In a message dated 11/25/2014 14:02:41 Pacific Standard Time,