[time-nuts] Minicircuits 10% discount in December

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Thu Nov 27 09:58:25 EST 2014

Hi

What time (note the tie in to be on topic for the list :) will their retail location open on Thanksgiving?

Spending quality time on the auction sites can yield some pretty substantial discounts on RF transformers. The search process is not simple due to the crazy range of part numbers.

Once you have the transformer you get to decide how to handle coax grounds. In most cases the solution either creates a bunch of problems or it eliminates any benefit of transformer isolation.

Bob

Sent from my iPhone