[time-nuts] Minicircuits 10% discount in December

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 14:03:03 EST 2014

Another reason is reproducibility. If you or someone else wants to reproduce your design, using a well defined and available commercial part makes it much easier to achieve the same performance, particularly for RF components.

Didier KO4BB

--
Sent from my Motorola Droid Razr HD 4G LTE wireless tracker while I do other things.