[time-nuts] LTE-Lite and - S14WI 1x4 GPS splitter

cfo xnews5 at luna.dyndns.dk
Sat Nov 29 02:53:56 EST 2014

Gents

I have a S14WI GPS antenna splitter w. Opt :
Amplified + DC Bias Select + Ant Current monitor

It's connected to a Maxrad 40dB "ice cone timing antenna"

DS for the spliter here
http://www.amtechs.co.jp/2_gps/pdf/S14WI_spec.pdf
http://tinyurl.com/nfmpyqm

Currently i have this connected :
Port1 : Tbolt
Port2 : Z3810A
Port3 : Reserved KS Lucent (Waiting for TNC->BNC adapter)
Port4 : Reserved for LTE-Lite (hope to connect today)

Port3/4 have a 50ohm (BNC ethernet terminator) on right now

As i read the DS , the splitter currently used the antenna power from
Port1, to power the antenna, and Port2 is terminated w. 200ohm.

I'm a bit unsure about the DS , but as i read it it will isolate Port4
from the antenna DC , as it draws power from Port1 (Tbolt)

The LTE-Lite is 3v3 , and wouldn't like to get 5v on it's antenna.

If anyone could have a quick glance , and verify my assumptions i'd be
gratefull.

TIA
CFO -Denmark

E-mail:xnews5 at luna.dyndns.dk