[time-nuts] Minicircuits 10% discount in December

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Sat Nov 29 09:17:11 EST 2014

Hi
> On Nov 29, 2014, at 5:26 AM, Dave M <dgminala at mediacombb.net> wrote:
>
> Bob Camp wrote:
>> Hi

>>> Thanks Gerhard, but I can't get that link to work.  It sends me to
>>> Google, which tells me that I need to enable Javascript.  Javascript
>>> has been turned on and running on my system for years, but
>>> apparently, that link doesn't see it.
>>>

>> The link animates a Google search for the part number. The first
>> thing that comes up here is the standard Mini-Circuits spec sheet for
>> the part. It’s got the usual S parameter data, but nothing on DC
>> current.
>>
>> Bob
>>

> Thanks for clearing that up, Bob.  I have had the spec sheet for quite a while, but its only mention of DC current is the Max DC spec of 30ma, but no data describing the effects of it on the device's performance.

My past experience with Minicircuits is that they will not give you any data the “extends” the spec on a part. Simply put - if you are after 1 MHz data on a part that stops at 10, they are not likely to supply it. I guess the policy is in place so they don’t wind up with parts spec’d outside their normal range.

I’d still give them a call, the policy may have changed, or it may not apply to current …

Bob