[time-nuts] LTE Lite installation comments

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Sat Nov 29 22:43:51 EST 2014

Hi

If you are looking at the 10 MHz outputs and want to see what they are doing - feed a pair of outputs into a double balanced mixer. You will get an IF output that tracks the phase between the two outputs. Best to do it with 90 degrees of coax shifting things so you get a zero output. Track the voltage (maybe after a preamp) and you are measuring phase. Calibrate the mixer by changing the coax and you have pretty accurate information.

Bob