[time-nuts] What's best an HP 58503A, Z3805A, or Z3801A upgraded to 58503A?

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Sun Nov 30 11:55:48 EST 2014

Rob attached is a picture of the case with the lucent in it. Just to make
sure it fits. I use these cases extensively and have gotten some in the past
for  my Swiss friend. I have two tbolts in them and in one case have fan
control. Use  an analog temp. control with 12 V fan. Where and how you place
the fan depends  on what you need on the back plate also concern for noise
and vibration. If you  want more please off list.
Hope the 88K file makes it.
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 11/30/2014 10:35:47 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,