[time-nuts] LTE-Lite

EB4APL eb4apl at cembreros.jazztel.es
Sun Nov 30 16:11:57 EST 2014

Hi,

Just a word of caution here:
Do not trust Google Earth data for any precision work. The mentioned six
feet are probably due to the geographical data, not to the precission
of  your GPS unit.  If you look for image seams you can verify the kind
of errors involved.
Google Earth is not a professional data source, if you want to use it
por precise work they offer the option to load your own maps and images
for your use , but this is not a free service.  The free service and
data is good for showing your favorite pub to your friends.

Regards.
Ignacio EB4APL