[time-nuts] 5370 processor boards available

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Wed Oct 8 09:52:23 EDT 2014

Hi Mike,

The B is significantly faster in handling the GPIB interface,
and other internal processor functions than the A... and John's
board levels the playing field quite nicely.  My 5370A runs much
more quickly using John's board.  I run the "B" firmware on my
"A" counter.

The input module changes are largely irrelevant to most users.

-Chuck Harris