[time-nuts] Sun Outage

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Thu Oct 9 18:28:18 EDT 2014

Hi Dave:

The small size of the Ku-band TV dish and that it's surface is covered with a "flat" type paint means there's little or
no thermal heating of the receiver or feed.
There were cases with the early C-band TVRO systems where they did melt the receiver.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com
http://www.prc68.com/I/DietNutrition.html