[time-nuts] FE-5680 Linux command line tool

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Fri Oct 10 20:19:26 EDT 2014

I haven't looked at the EEPROM dump, so I can't help you with that. Perhaps
someone else can.

One place for various adapters to program chips is MCU Mall. I have
purchased from them a few times.

http://www.mcumall.com/comersus/store/LeftStart.asp?idCategory=30

It they don't have the size SMD clip you need, you'll have to Google. I
bought a few elsewhere years ago, but don't remember where.

Joe Gray
W5JG