[time-nuts] FE-5680 Linux command line tool

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 07:40:24 EDT 2014

I use that chip in an old project with an 8051 microcontroller. They are becoming obsolete, I had to switch to the PSD913F if I recall correctly (or maybe the other way around?)

I have a couple of the programmers too. They work from the printer port, you are talking about certifiable dinosaurs :)

Didier KO4BB