[time-nuts] Digital Mixing with a BeagleBone Black and D Flip Flop

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Wed Oct 15 20:02:51 EDT 2014

Take a look at Potato chips yes Potato I have used them with good  results
  Bert Kehren

330551715157

In a message dated 10/15/2014 6:44:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
kb8tq at n1k.org writes:

Hi

Most ECL families have more trouble with 1/F noise than  fast silicon
saturated logic. That makes them poor candidates for this sort of  thing.

Bob

On Oct 15, 2014, at 9:13 AM, Gerhard Hoffmann  <dk4xp at arcor.de> wrote:

> Am 15.10.2014 um 11:29 schrieb Bruce  Griffiths:
>> Typically a 74HC164 shift register has internal cycle  to cycle sampling
jitter of about 4ps or so when used as a mixer, a 74AC  device has about
1/4 of this jitter or around 1ps. Faster CMOS devices have  even less internal
jitter.