[time-nuts] LTE-Lite module

Jim Sanford wb4gcs at wb4gcs.org
Sat Oct 18 18:26:08 EDT 2014

Said:
Your email "app note" was VERY clear, thanks.

You also mentioned somewhere that the synthesizer output of 10 MHz is
cleaner than most freq counters, etc., need, so I will probably just use
that for the test equipment.  I will use the 20 MHz as reference for
microwave LOs, and will do the divide by two board so I have a good 10
MHz reference as well.

I've already ordered, holding my breath for arrival!

Thanks,
Jim

On 10/18/2014 2:19 PM, S. Jackson via time-nuts wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Jim, I ended up doing the "appnote" in email format, and sending out a
> description, schematics, PN plot, and photos yesterday, please check your
> emails. I won't do a formal appnote, sorry no time.. I hope the description of
> what I wired-up yesterday is good enough for folks to try the same.

---