[time-nuts] LTE-Lite module

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Sat Oct 18 17:40:46 EDT 2014

Dave, et.al.,

upon popular request I put together a PDF of my email describing how I
generated a low-phase-noise 10MHz output from the CMOS 20MHz output of the
LTE-Lite GPSDO. Here it is.

No guarantees whatsoever guys, and it does take good equipment, a very
steady hand, and a lot of experience to put this together and make it work
properly.

This design can work up to 145MHz according to the 74LVX74 datasheet if
powered at 3.3V.

bye,
Said

In a message dated 10/18/2014 14:09:54 Pacific Daylight Time,