[time-nuts] LTE-Lite module

Dr. David Kirkby (Kirkby Microwave Ltd) drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Sat Oct 18 20:23:57 EDT 2014

I am sorry, but I can't follow the circuit diagram.  It is not clear to me
what pins are joined,  and what are not. Sometimes you have used a filled
circle to indicate lines are joined,  and in another case there's a
semicircle to indicate that they are not. But on some of the others,  I
don't know what are supposed to be joined and what are not.

Dave