[time-nuts] LTE-Lite module

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Sat Oct 18 21:44:45 EDT 2014

Thanks for helping out Bob,

sometimes I get ahead of myself.

Dave, you can also trace the wiring on the photo I had sent of the  actual
module, its more or less clearly visible under the lupe. Please note that
on that module I mounted the IC upside down, with the pins sticking up, and
bending the grounded pins down toward the PCB.

bye,
Said

In a message dated 10/18/2014 17:55:36 Pacific Daylight Time, kb8tq at n1k.org