[time-nuts] LTE-Lite module

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Mon Oct 20 07:48:28 EDT 2014

Hi

We tend to focus on this or that enhanced feature in a piece of code. It’s fun to talk about. That’s not what keeps most designs from doing what they should. By focusing on this rather than the testing required, we set people up to fail. If you start off the project believing you mostly need fancy code when you mostly need long term testing instead, you hit a wall pretty fast. Setting up for one is not at all the same as setting up for the other.

Bob