[time-nuts] LTE-Lite module

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Mon Oct 20 19:10:33 EDT 2014

Hi

Ok, so Bob took a little literary license to make a point :)

If you spread out past just MV 89’s you can indeed span a range from about 4x10^-13 out to 2 or 3x10^-11 for various parts you see for sale on the auction sites. Yes you will buy a *lot* of OCXO’s and sort through them before you find the one that is at the low end of that range. Even if you stick with one model, some of them seem to have a pretty wide spread ….

Bob