[time-nuts] navspark gps module

Don Latham djl at montana.com
Tue Oct 21 02:35:47 EDT 2014

Nuts:   I wouldn't presume to replace Said's recent product, indeed ordered
one, but for those who want to build a simple GPSDO, here's everything but the
oscillator for not a lot of $:

http://navspark.mybigcommerce.com/navspark-arduino-compatible-development-board-with-gps/

Note you can use the simple Arduino programmer with this device, and there are
lots of cheap things too like lcd modules with pushbuttons. I may have
suggested this in a past mailing, but I generally repeat myself somewhat these
days...
Don

"Always buy the biggest piece you can."
--
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who
have not got it."

Dr. Don Latham AJ7LL
Six Mile Systems LLC
17850 Six Mile Road