[time-nuts] 10MHz Rubidium reference source for frequency

Ryan Stasel rstasel at uoregon.edu
Mon Oct 27 12:10:16 EDT 2014

Chris,

I’m curious how you have the PLL set up for the 5680 and GPS. Do you have any schematics, docs, etc?

I’m currently building a GPSDO based on James Miller’s design, and have a separate box with a 5680 in it (also grabbed from eBay for $40, since it “wouldn’t lock”, which was a simple fix).

Thanks!

-Ryan Stasel