[time-nuts] 10MHz Rubidium reference source for frequency counter

Karen Tadevosyan ra3apw at mail.ru
Mon Oct 27 12:08:32 EDT 2014

John,
Thank you for the links (I visited few times before) and your recommendations.
Really I am looking for a source with a good short range stability performance between 1 and 10 seconds.
I will prepare additional description of my task with more details shortly ...
Special Thanks for your TimeLab software which I use for ADEV and  PN measurements.
Karen, ra3apw