[time-nuts] 10MHz Rubidium reference source for frequency counter

John Miles john at miles.io
Wed Oct 29 16:43:51 EDT 2014

> Charles,
> Thanks a lot for the detailed explanation and recipes. Understood and will
> check this weekend.
> All my Morion 10MHz MV89A OCXOs are used and from eBay's. That's why the
> first version of broken surplus MV89A looks realistic.
> Best regards,
> Karen

Don't forget to hit 'f' and/or 'p' to check the frequency and phase traces when you're trying to understand what went wrong with an ADEV plot.   Under the right (wrong) conditions, it only takes one or two outlying data points caused by power glitches or any number of other unrelated issues to degrade the whole plot.

-- john, KE5FX
Miles Design LLC