[time-nuts] OCXO Voltage Input?

dan at irtelemetrics.com dan at irtelemetrics.com
Fri Sep 5 17:39:51 EDT 2014

The schematic provided shows two 20K resistors in series with the
varactor. So, yes there is some RC time constant. But is it enough to
filter our 100Hz or 1Khz, or 100Khz? I'll have to pull out the
calculator. The other issue, is I don't know how my OCXO is built. No
schematic.

Also, don't forget, this is time nuts. Better is better, is it not? :)

Dan