[time-nuts] Cutler NAA on 24.0kHz....

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 20:50:00 EDT 2014

A short update on NAA as some sort of reference.
Have completed a simple direct conversion circuit using a NE612. A few
minor changes because the system only needs 100 Hz or less. It is
essentially this circuit.
http://www.qsl.net/ik2pii/lf/dcrx136.htm

Its receiving NAA just fine with about 1 Vpp out and the official MSK is
there. No attempt to use the tracor 900 circuit yet. Also the LO is a HP
3335a locked to the station RB. Somewhat a massive system connected to a
small board. A start none the less.

Will not be hard to build the tracor d-msk-r to see what happens.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL