[time-nuts] newcomer

Stéphane Rey steph.rey at wanadoo.fr
Mon Sep 15 15:52:10 EDT 2014

Thanks for the details.

This miniaturized device is nice.

There is no information regarding stability. Anything there ? What's the
technology inside ? crystal, TCXO ?

What is the approx price for a such device ?

The VCXO I was targetting is this one :
http://www.abracon.com/Precisiontiming/ABLNO.pdf

This should bring more or less the same level of PN once multiplied than
your ULN_1G.

However the frequency accuracy is poor and it needs to be disciplined in
most applications.

Cheers

Stephane