[time-nuts] newcomer

Stéphane Rey steph.rey at wanadoo.fr
Mon Sep 15 20:47:16 EDT 2014

Thanks for your feedback. This is indeed a bit expensive for that application.
The x5 multiplier is indeed just the harmonic 5 capture with the helical filter. I'll let you know the outcome. This probably won't beat any expensive ULN source but might be a good starting point for low cost. Worth to try

Stephane