[time-nuts] WWVB d-psk-r down conversion method

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 20:03:48 EDT 2014

Charles
The goal is to remove the psk so the old phase tracking receivers can work.
Whats good about this as I just typed to Bob the signal is slow and easy to
work on.
>From what I have seen the phase tracking receivers have a fairly long time
constant. So the fact that the phase detect and flip occurs 1/10 of a
second later should not have any effect on these radios.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL