[time-nuts] Any simple way to get 200 MHz from 10 MHz?

dlewis dlewis6767 at austin.rr.com
Sun Sep 28 09:49:33 EDT 2014

If you can use 90 MHz, .....

The A21- 90 MHz/10 MHz Board in an older HP3585A SA actually works quite
nicely in  'stand-alone' mode.   ( It brings lots of the 'glue' needed for
one of my analog GPSDOs.)

The schematic is readily available showing the HP 10 MHz-to-90 MHz
multiplier design.

I used this A21 board in a simple GPSDO along with an HP-10811 oscillator.
These pwbs are often available on eBay real cheap.

The board has ECL on it, so you have to supply some negative PS, ...but the
90 MHz multiplier is there, along with some lower frequency outputs (100
KHz), making it easier to interface to the 10 KHz -output from a GPS.

Don
KG5CID