[time-nuts] KO4BB.com

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 14:18:10 EDT 2014

Francesco,

Thanks for the offer. I have been a Linux user since Slackware with the
1.0.9 kernel. I know just enough to be really dangerous to myself,
hopefully not to others... I may call on you on occasion. The new server
runs on CentOS v6, not sure if there are any plans to upgrade to v7.
Recently, my experience has been with Ubuntu and I would have preferred
staying with a Debian based distro for the familiarity, but MyHosting did
not offer one.

Poul,

Thanks for the good words. Those words are what keeps me going at this :)

Didier KO4BB