[time-nuts] Looking for specs on a Motorola Oncre

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Mon Sep 29 22:40:12 EDT 2014

Tom

Caught it, and thanked Art for the info. Basically told him since there's
is work involved getting the module out or if someone wanted the whole
handheld unit the shipping would be an extra $10-$15 I'm not sure if it is
worth getting the approx 50 of them. etc etc there isn't
much value. Didn't say how much but I'm thinking $1-$2 each.

Once Eric has made me a list of the L1/L2 stuff, plus the parts left over
from CPT, I'll make him an offer for the pile.

BTW did you ever do anything with the Airtech Z-Sensor ?

-pete