[time-nuts] Need advice for multilateration setup

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Fri Apr 3 07:19:59 EDT 2015

Remember, that if you have 4 receivers you get X, Y, Z and T of the
source, and in this case T will be the phase-drift of the rocket. So, if
logged with sufficient precision, the stability of the on-board clock
may not become as important as the fact that it is there and has
reasonably good phase-noise. That however, might be an issue for
sounding-rockets, but can be addressed to some degree by mounting.

Cheers,
Magnus