[time-nuts] Striking change in iPhone time accuracy with 8.2

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Mon Apr 6 03:28:59 EDT 2015

On Wed, 1 Apr 2015 23:20:19 -0400
David McGaw <n1hac at dartmouth.edu> wrote:

> There is evidence that the ear can discern differences in timing down to
> the uS range.  See a discussion by David Blackmer of DBX and Earthworks:
>
> http://www.earthworksaudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/The-world-beyond-20kHz.pdf

I am not an expert on hearing, by far not. But this text reads a lot
like half informed, pseudo scientific gibberish, made up from real
facts but distorted heavily to support the point of an audiophool
manufacturer. So i would be very carefull what you take out of that text.

			Attila Kinali
--
< _av500_> phd is easy
< _av500_> getting dsl is hard