[time-nuts] Mini-time lab cost and maintenance

Mark Spencer mark at alignedsolutions.com
Thu Apr 9 17:47:32 EDT 2015

It's hard to provide advice without more details but obtaining two or more counters and references would also likely be helpful.

In my small lab I find it helpful to compare the performance of a "device under test" to two or more references at the same time.   This helps me decide if I am observing a change caused by the "device under test" or the reference.

Just my $.02 worth
Regards

Mark Spencer