[time-nuts] Vintage Crystal Oven

Dave M dgminala at mediacombb.net
Fri Apr 10 18:47:30 EDT 2015

Thanks George,
I used to work in a Motorola 2-way shop.  The only heated ovens that
Motorola used were the 6.3V thermostatically controlled ovens.  Those were
used in the old tube-style units.  When they went solid-state, they used
TXCOs in both base and mobile units.
However, I'll check them out.  Never know, there might be something useful
there.

Cheers,
Dave M