[time-nuts] 10811 Alternatives

Perry Sandeen sandeenpa at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 12 18:02:46 EDT 2015

List,

It appears from Bob Camp’sexperience (and others) that the Chicoms Morion oscillators are to be avoided.

My question is: Could Bob Camp,Rick K. and other gurus with experience come up with a list of the Ebay 10 MHzsurplus oscillators that would be worth buying as well as what would be a fairprice? Also some good vendor names would be nice as well.

I realize that surplus listvaries quite a bit and it still a bit of a crap shoot, but perhaps the odds arebetter from certain venders, makes, and models.

Regards,

Perrier