[time-nuts] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: Ultra High Stability Time Base Options for 53132A

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Sun Apr 19 16:38:41 EDT 2015

If anyone is interested in adding a clearer version of the 53132-60011 board on page 13 of the CLIP for the 53132A, I have redrawn the schematic.  I have the values of all components except 4 capacitors that appear to all be the same.  I can measure them, if needed, but I will have to remove the unit from my counter.

I plan to do that in a few weeks when the MV89 version of the time base arrives.

Please let me know if you would like a .PDF of the 'redrawn' schematic.  About 2.2 MB file.

I also have pictures of the board if anyone needs that as well.

Joe