[time-nuts] Lamp oven repair info for HP 5065A

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 22:21:29 EDT 2015

Chuck
I suspect it actually is for you. As you say you now have a great deal of
insight that you did not before and as I have often read here. Its funny
how we have all learned about the nasty effects of age. Ahhh I mean
equipment that is.
So I would bet you could get it going. The RB elements in the 5065 seem to
last a long time its worth a shot.
Kind of like the HP 5060/5061 was worth a shot and I learned a lot. Can't
help that it actually works now. That was unexpected. Bythe waythat effort
sort of cured me of the I want a CS. :-)
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL