[time-nuts] wtd: WWVB info

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Thu Aug 6 22:00:00 EDT 2015

Hi

The gotcha with under sampling is the need for tight bandpass filters in front of the sampler. Narrow bandwidth always
equates to long delay. If the filters are analog (rather than digital) that delay will have drift and temperature sensitivity.
Both of those things are to be avoided (if possible) in a receiver intended for high accuracy use.

Bob