[time-nuts] KS-24361 REF-0 standalone

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 20:18:36 EDT 2015

Dan exactly my thinking.
I will guess it wants the string that says I have a 3d position lock.
Something like @@ and 30-40 characters that would be fixed.I think there is
a CRC at the end. But all of the message can be copied from a real oncore
or simply monitor what comes out of the KS GPS unit. Hard to say whats
needed but a good discussion. Be it any number of uProcs they can all
easily do a fixed string.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL