[time-nuts] wtd: WWVB info

Sat Aug 8 13:50:52 EDT 2015

On 2015-08-07 14:43, Donald wrote:
> On 8/7/2015 8:13 AM, Brian Inglis wrote:
>> Given a $10 60kHz receiver,
> This is the problem.
> I can not find $10 receivers any more.
> I can find $15-$20 receivers (from the UK), add shipping and it minimum $20+.
> Even the older chips still work with the new format, its just finding them, cheaply.

US sources probably have low demand - so 10 euro/pound now - possibly as much for shipping
- Scott Newell's post gives sites - found these search filters show the items of interest:
http://www.pvelectronics.co.uk/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=wwvb
http://www.hkw-shop.de/index.php?cl=search&searchparam=60khz
- see what S&H come to.

--