[time-nuts] bc620 / TS2000 to Acutime 2000 cable pinout?

Skip Withrow skip.withrow at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 15:27:25 EDT 2015

Hello Time-nuts,

I am trying to resurrect an old Datum TS2000 time server (which uses a
Bancomm BC620AT card) and need the cable schematic for the interconnection
between the time server and the Trimble Acutime 2000 antenna.

The TS2000 uses a high-density DB-15 connector, the Acutime 2000 uses a
12-pin circular connector.  I have the signal labels for both connectors,
but don't know if I have the sense of the RS-422 connections correct.

If someone has the cable schematic I could sure use it, the Datum and
Bancomm manuals don't seem to address it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Skip Withrow