[time-nuts] KS-24361 REF-0 standalone

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Wed Aug 12 02:58:54 EDT 2015

Hi Adrian,

I've recently ordered two pairs to go with my earlier REF-1 units and found
 there was quite a significant saving on postage, even with the original
packaging which I decided was a safer option, but don't forget there's a
very high chance these days that you'll get hit with VAT and handling  charges
on import.
Not much seems to scrape through anymore, unless the value is misquoted as
is often the case from China but not generally elsewhere, and if you push
the  value of  single shipment too high you could also be liable for customs
duty !!

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR

I've ordered some. Please contact me directly rather than via the list if
 you're interested in one or more. The seller will repackaged them to reduce
 shipping so they won't be boxed quite as advertised but should be good
 enough.