[time-nuts] RS-232

Bob Benward rbenward at verizon.net
Thu Aug 13 20:39:46 EDT 2015

To Hal Murray,

I checked my Z3801A and it was already set up for RS-232, regardless, I
finally figured out my problem.  Running a Z3805A and a Z3801A side by side
can lead you down the rabbit hole.  The Z3805A port settings are 9600,N,8,1
while the Z3801A uses an unusual 19200,O,7,1.  It just never occurred to me
that they would be different.  I just ran my Z38xx program on the last known
settings.

Thanks for your previous response.

My Z38xx program is running a bit flaky.  Can anyone recommend a another
free program as an alternate?

Another question:  How do I continue a thread if I am only getting daily
digests?  Some on this group reported they were able to do this.  I would
appreciate if they could share this tip with me.

Thanks,

Bob