[time-nuts] Trimble GPS board

Arthur Dent golgarfrincham at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 12:17:10 EDT 2015

"Does anyone have any information or experience with this small
Trimble GPSDO?"

If you search on Ebay for more of the same GPSDO you will find
that there are several sellers offering these units. The units
are a Trimble 57963 (x) where x is a revision letter. Some have
a different oscillator number and some have a shield over the
GPS section but I don't know the differences-yet. I have 2 that
should be here soon if all goes well. Read the listings and you
will see that they have an RS-232 interface and run on 5.6 to
6VDC if you believe the given info. Some of the sellers are
building these into nice boxes and selling them for $150 if you
want a ready made unit. Some of the listings have PC screen shots
that show some information. Seems to track 12 SVs so these are
pretty new. I 'think' the date is 2009 from some chip numbers.

-Arthur