[time-nuts] Trimble GPS board

M. George m.matthew.george at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 17:36:13 EDT 2015

Hi, I poked around and found the EEVblog thread below... BG7TBL is using
this board in one of his GPSDO units he sells on eBay.

Look through the whole thread, you will see pictures of the GPSDO that is
using this board / OCXO:

http://www.eevblog.com/forum/testgear/bg7tbl-gpsdo-master-reference/

And yet another eBay seller that is offering this board, I have seen this
quite a bit in the past, but at $99 I didn't get excited:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/301124758583?item=301124758583&vectorid=229466&rmvSB=true

And another $119 complete with the patch coax to SMA connectors and it
shows the 6v power connection input:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Trimble-GPS-Receiver-GPSDO-10MHz-1PPS-GPS-Disciplined-Clock-/181777773438?hash=item2a52ccb37e
mg NG7M

On Sun, Aug 16, 2015 at 1:25 PM, Bob Camp <kb8tq at n1k.org> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I think you will find that on the part you are looking at:
>
> TPN = Trimble Part Number
> 57964-15 = Trimble’s part number on the module
> SEC CODE = probably more relevant to the module that the OCXO info
>
> Date Code (on OCXO) 0826 = it was made sometime around the middle of 2008
>
> One would *guess* that it is a more modern version of the TBolt.
>
> Bob
>

> > On Aug 16, 2015, at 10:52 AM, Bob Benward <rbenward at verizon.net> wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Does anyone have any information or experience with this small Trimble
> > GPSDO?  There doesn't seem to be any associated model number other than
> the
> > model of the OCXO (63090).  I am looking for software, command codes, or
> > hookup schematics, can anyone help?
> >

> > http://www.ebay.com/itm/141734507722?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649
> > <
> http://www.ebay.com/itm/141734507722?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageNam
> > e=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT> &ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
> >

> > Thanks,
> >
> > Bob

M. George